Posted by Ally Chan on October 17, 2009
Step 1: Generate your Keyword
- Max. 13 words
- These are what you want your targeted audience type in search engine.
- Let’s think in the other way round, what you will type in the search engine bar if you want to look for similar product like what you are going to promote.
- Now, list down your 13 keywords start from the most important keyword that targeted on your site.
- With your 13 keywords, now put it in the Meta Tag as shown below.
<META NAME=”KEYWORDS” CONTENT=”your keywords,go here,separated by a comma,but not a space“>
p/s: more on Meta Tag, please refer this post: How to make use of Meta Tag effectively in Today’s SEO?
Step 2: Write Your Page Description
- 35 words / max 255 characters.
- Description is what is all about your website. You going to write a short and important description for you website by using your targeted keywords listed in step 1.
- Write your description with important keyword.
- REMEMBER. The first 60 characters are VISIBLE on Google. So, make sure you slot in your important keywords n the first 60 characters.
- Put your description in Meta Tag.
<META NAME=”DESCRIPTION” CONTENT=”Your keyword rich marketing sales-pitch meta description goes here“>
Step 3: Produce your Keyword-Rich Content
- Keep in mind, not that the more is the best.
- The best primary keyword density is about 3% > 5%.
- Meaning that out of 100 words in count, then it should have around 3-5 keywords within the content.
- Try to maintain 5% density for your primary keywords.
Step 4: Design your Page Layout
- Your pages must be easy access by your visitor and search engine.
- Arrange your text, images, and multimedia files in a the way which the important messages are easy to SEE by the search engine and your site visitor .
- Sometime a picture does speak a thousand words for you, but too many pictures may lower down the loading time.
- Video introduction is one of the powerful in today’s IM.
Step 5: Develop your Links
- You got to develop 2 types of links for your website.
- ONE Way link
- TWO ways link
(if you don’t know what are these, please refer to this post: Link Exchange – The Theory )
- One way links got higher mark in search engine compare to two ways links.
- Linking from higher PR page (PR3 and above) will increase you page value in the major search engine.
- Develop your One Way Links: I would suggest you to get a Link Submission service provider to submit build your one way link. They are normally charging for USD0.14 to USD0.20/link. The most important is this save a lot of your time. (try SubmitEgde or Directory Maximizer )
- Develop your Two Ways Links:
- Search for blog / website which are similar industry with yours.
- Create their link in your Partner Page or your Blogroll.
- Drop the webmaster a simple email for link exchange invitation and tell the webmaster that you had already added their link in your site. Normally this will get higher percentage of return.
Share with you by,